Powerslide size chart & sizing guide
Find the official size conversion chart from the brand right here. To choose the right size, we recommend using the foot length (Mondopoint).
However, the collected feedback from our customers indicates inconsistencies in the suggested sizing.
Powerslide seems to be a bit small in size. We recommend choosing one size bigger than the suggested shoe size from the size chart.
Powerslide is suitable for slightly narrower feet.
Please note, the recommendation is only serving as an orientation.
Conversion chart - Find your size
|Foot length||Mondopoint||UK Men||US Men||EU size|
How to measure your foot length
Place your foot against a wall and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your toes.
Manufacturers do not always use the same sizes for shoes. Therefore, we recommend using the foot length to find the correct size. The international standard for foot length is known as Mondopoint and indicates the size of the foot in millimetres (mm).
In the size chart we have converted Mondopoints into foot length in inches to make it easier for you to find your size :-)
- Powerslide Imperial Megacruiser PRO 125 Freeskates
- Powerslide Metallic Black 110 Trinity Inline Skates
- Powerslide Nordic Grave Digger Trinity 200 Off-Road Skates
- Powerslide Swell Lite 100 Trinity Inline Skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity 100 Multicolor Flair Inline skates
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Dark Lava Boot Only
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Moon Grey Boot Only
- Powerslide Swell Trinity Voltage Blue Boot Only
- Powerslide Tau Carbon 90 Trinity Freeskates