The K2 Freedom 80 inline skates for women have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you enjoy commuting and exercising with inline skates, this pair is an optimal choice for you. These K2 inline skates come equipped with a quality soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The K2 Freedom 80 are true to size. Therefore, we recommend choosing the same size as your regular shoes.
- High-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- Powerstrap closure to avoid heel lift with the extra strap across your instep for a secure fit and added control
- 80mm wheels with a hardness of 80A for a super responsive and playful ride
- Comes with built-in liners that are anatomically shaped
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
Notice: The strap/loop on the back of the boot is for carrying the skates and is not meant to be pulled when you take the skates on.