Breeze on down through the city with the super smooth K-Bike from Streetsurfing
If you are looking for an easy means of transportation that will also be a fun alternative to getting a bicycle, then the K-Bike from Streetsurfing might be your thing. Huge wheels, as opposed to Stunt scooters, will roll over cracks, crevices, pebbles, and other small stuff, while also being far smoother.
Ample stopping power and a fine quality
- Slow your roll, with one of the two handbrakes (front/rear)
- The overall build quality is very nice and the design looks super fresh
- The wheels are like bike tyres and run with a 20'' (50.8cm) at the front, and a smaller 16'' (40.6cm) in the rear - both are 2.4'' (6.1cm) wide
- This is their biggest KB3 model where others with smaller wheels are also available
- Comes with quick-release bolt on the front wheel.