The Aloiki skateboard is a setup with a great price-performance ratio, and it is suitable for taking on adventures in all areas of skateboarding. This should be your choice if your are looking for a super responsive setup. It comes with a double kick-tail deck that allows you to pop your tricks with either end of the board. By buying a complete board, you get great value for your money. On top of that, you don't even have to assemble the board before you can have your first session.
- Strong 7-ply hard rock maple deck provides this setup with pop and longevity
- These boards are equipped with different wheel sizes, ranging from 50 mm to 52 mm, depending on which size you choose
- Hard wheels in 100A to land your tricks solidly and make some nice powerslides
- Since the colors of the deck are fixed, you will get the board in the same color as displayed in the pictures
- Please note that this board has a maximum rider weight of 70kg
- This skateboard comes in different deck widths: 7.75", 7.87" and 8"
Notice: When buying a complete skateboard, you should always make sure that everything is properly tightened before your first session.