Free delivery from 69 €
Delivery 3 business days
365 days Return Policy
From same brand
2 layer mouthguard for good protection, minimizes concussion and dental damage chances.
Adult size, ages 10 & above.
Youth size, ages 10 & under.
Customizing the mouthguard, note boiling water can be dangerous!
- Boil the water and let it stand for 30 sec. before immersing the adult guard in the water for 70 seconds. (30 seconds for Youth)
- Take the guard out of the water with a spoon, shake water off, as soon as possible center the guard on the upper teeth. (The guard should be warm)
- When the upper teeth are centered bite gently together and suck/squeeze air and excess water off guard with your tongue. One may also use the fingers to squeeze the protector in place on the outside.
- Leave the guard in the mouth for 30 seconds remove and place under running cold water.
- If the fit is not perfect, repeat the process until it is optimal.
- If guard is a little too large, you can cut some of the ends off with a knife.
|Very comfortable and thick upper mouth guard.|
|I. Anicete (Dublin)|
|The description of the gum shield did not match what I received. The gum shield was far too thick to wear over night It was the most uncomfortable protection I have ever worn. I was left with aching gums the following morning and sores on the corners of my mouth.|
|Helen Gartlan (Drumcondra)|
Reply from SkatePro: We are very sorry to hear that the mouth guard didn't live up to you expectations. It is very normal to feel sore gums the first couple of times you use a new mouth guard, even when you are just using it for half an hour. If you plan to use the mouth guard for a dental purpose, we would recommend you to contact your dentist first. If you have any questions please contact our customer service on Email@Skatepro.uk
|Neo Pacheco (Elgin)|