Get yourself a set of Indy trucks and prepare for limitless grinding and a turnability that is second to none.
If you are looking to step up your skate-skills, then there is no better way to go than getting some Indy's under your skateboard. Stage 11 trucks are the preferred truck of many skaters and for good reasons.
Built to grind!
- By adding more "meat" to the hanger on the most exposed areas, when compared to other trucks, Independent prolongs the lifespan of the truck.
- This also makes your grinds more stable and comfortable - Especially on rough surfaces.
- You get one of the most manoeuvrable trucks on the market when you get a Stage 11. This is due to the development that has gone into the geometry of the truck.
- By pushing the hanger further towards the middle of the skateboard, the wheelbase gets shorter. This results in sharper turns and makes your setup perfect for:
- Casual cruising and carving
- Skatepark maneuvers
- Nailing landings in both streets and skateparks
More than 40 Years of knowhow & development
Independent have been manufacturing trucks since 1978, with an incredible amount of experience and know-how the brand still keeps its position as one of the leading truck manufacturers on the market.
Check out the hollow edition with a drilled-out axle and kingpin for a lighter and more balanced setup.
Notice: The stamped Independent logo on the baseplate varies - Either it is there or it is not. Still the same sublime Independent Truck as always though.
|Model||Weight||Hanger width||Deck width||Axle Width|
|129||12.95oz||5" (129mm)||7.35 - 7.85"||7.6"|
|139||13.26oz||5.5" (139mm)||7.75 - 8.25"||8"|
|144||13.65oz||5.65" (144mm)||8.00 - 8.50"||8.25"|
|149||13.9oz||5.8" (149mm)||8.25 - 8.75"||8.5"|
|159||14.18oz||6.25" (159mm)||8.60 - 9.00"||8.75"|
|169||14.5oz||6.65" (169mm)||9.00 - 9.50"||9.125"|
From same brand
|Can't go wrong with indies, great quality, take a little to break in but ride great|
|Tommy Holden (Wexford)|
|jack nugent (Athlone)|
|My first pair of trucks bought but they seem to be good and last long|
|Leon L. (Gorey)|
|I skated destructos for years and years, finally converted to Independent and I don't regret a single bit|
|Augusto Moreira (Ennis)|
|Great quality as always from Independent!|
|Conor Byrne (Bray)|
|Really nice once they were broken in. Not sure why but my flips are better.|
|Michael H. (Enfield)|
|David Coyne (Dundalk)|
|Marc McCabe (Sligo)|
|Trucks are great.... slightly disappointed they didn't come with any slaps.....|
|Guy Hurst (Shoeburyness Ward)|
|Great trucks for a great ride|
|NIGEL SWANN (MANSFIELD)|
|Great product at a good price.|
|Angi Cory (Wallasey)|
|Fantastic trucks at a great price. Thanks|
|Ibrahim P. (Elgin)|
|sent me the wrong item but it was actually slightly better. still not ideal|
|Maria Obrien (Bristol)|
Reply from SkatePro: Sorry to hear you didn't get the right item, I will reach out to you to see what can be done!
|Great help in sorting the trucks I wanted to purchase for grandsons Christmas present!|
|Karina steeden (Swanage)|