How to install BMX Tyres and Inner Tubes
In this video, follow the steps to learn how to install BMX tyres and an inner tube:
- First, inflate a bit of air into the inner tube.
- Be aware of the wheel's direction of rotation.
- Start mounting the wheel into the tyre.
- Make sure to have a gap between the wheel and tyre.
- Next, install the valve through the hole in the wheel.
- Then install the tube.
- Next, put on the rest of the tyre.
- Make sure that the valve is straight.
- Next, mount the head of the pump.
- Inflate the tyre to the recommended pressure printed on the tyre.
- Screw on the cap.
Your BMX tyres are now mounted!