The Rocker+ edition comes with an improved fork with reduced clearance for much easier foot jams. The frame has been tweaked with an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
This Rocker Mini BMX comes in a special Freecoaster version, which makes it to roll backwards whilst keeping the pedals in the same position.
The Rocker3 has been under the knife for a solid 1 kg reduction in weight compared to the Rocker 2. The most serious Rocker Mini BMX to date and also the most durable. Built for higher speed and bigger tricks. Rocker 3 features a drive sprocket with 9 teeth and a 28 teeth front sprocket.
The tall gearing allows for high speeds and thus much higher airs. With higher airs comes higher impacts. Hence the upgraded 3-piece crank which takes far more abuse. A short back end makes spinning a whole lot easier and the addition of the street pro tyres will give you more confidence to throw bigger tricks. Comes with precision sealed wheel bearings for lower rolling resistance.
- Weight reduced hi tensile steel frame
- Taper fork & bar
- Top load stem
- Thread less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- 28/9 gearing
- 9T semi sealed driver
- Precision sealed cartridge bearings
- 3 piece forged steel cranks
- Fat padded seat
- Steel 3 piece wheels with patented Rocker rear wheel hub and 9t driver
- Pneumatic rubber 10" soft compound chunky tyres
- Chrome/coloured KMC chain
- This particular model is unfortunately prone to rust issues if left wet after use in moist or wet conditions. Please remember to wipe down all neochrome parts on this bike after use for added lifespan.
- The bike is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedalling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.